I was headhunted...
This was my HBT cubicle.
My Director was away on my last day so, well, I took advantage of that and I'm sending her this photo so that she won't forget me too soon.
OK, this was our departmental good-bye lunch at Earl's on my second last day. I was given a lovely pair of native eagle earrings from HBT (which I LOVE!) and then my fellow running co-workers spent their hard earned cash on a few gag gifts. I've lost 30 lbs in the last year and most of it has come from my bodacious ta-tas. They bought me Winnie the Pooh & friends band aids in the event that I forget my sports bra! Very classy ladies I worked with :-)
Alright, so at HBT we shared a washroom with another office and to but it bluntly their admin staff wore more make-up than clothing. These are a set of fake lashes and some black eye liner to remind me of their staff - I nick named one of them cleopatra for all the black eye liner that she wore......
After lunch back at the office with all of my gifts - I was spoiled!!
Yes, that's a roll of toilet paper and Reeces Pieces "Big Cups" - you figure it out!
After my last day at work we walked down to Granville Island and drank mojitos!! This is Alison double fisting it :-)

4 Comments:
Wow - from no-skills to new-skills. You've come full circle! Enjoy it and say hi to everyone from me. Congratulations...Teldon is very lucky to have you! Joyce
When I read this post I was shocked...
Vanessa doing the following:
a) seeking out a new adventure
b) moving on to find new challenges
c) having fun with friends
:)
Somethings never change! Congratulations on your new job! I know you'll do GREAT because you are:
a) fun to be around
b) great at making new friends
c) always looking for a way to meet new challenges!
I know you'll enjoy your new office!
Hey !
I visited your blog, because I am interested in your work.
I also have visited Canada (Family there) last year september, I like the country very much.
About your new job:
I (JoAnn from Holland) have been working in a printing company named :Buhrman Tetterode in Amsterdam, I liked the athmosphere there , and I followed a course about the process of printing. Very interesting.
Feel free to visit my blog,
Greetings from JoAnn
Congrats Vanessa!
Post a Comment
<< Home