
Here's "Fix-it" Waterman putting our
high quality IKEA table together....by the way - this is exciting for me because our old place didn't have room for a dinning room table. Woohoo!!

The finished product.

Yes, another cause for MORE excitement - in suite washer and dryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 Comments:
Wow! I'm impressed Chris. You can cook an awesome meal AND build the table on which to serve it! Where is the 'holmesonholmes' tool belt? Does this mean you are ready to help renovate with your daddyinlaw?
I was concerned that your trips to V.I. (specifically to our house) would be curtailed now that you have your own laundry facilities, and your mazda3 doesn't have to double as a laundry hamper. But, you've already made plans to visit in May, so I know we haven't lost you to the insuite duo! Enjoy your new home.
Yep a washer and dryer close by is a good thing!!
Gosh Vanessa... You're lookin' a little too friendly with that appliance..............LOL!
-Mrs.B
Funny!
Does Chris know about the "other" love of your life?
:P
Good job Chris! I've got a few little jobs for you in Oz, if you don't mind. Although Nick can pull apart an aeroplane and put it back together again (courtesy of his Air Force training), he is seriously lacking in any real handyman skills. So much so, I've got to build Livinia a dolls house myself! You're a lucky girl Vanessa, not only for being married to Chris (although that's a big one)... but that washer and dryer looks pretty darn fabulous!
Post a Comment
<< Home