Thanks for all your comments on our blog! It's much appreciated, we always love reading them.
We're looking forward to an update on YOUR blog. It's been nearly a month you know! Not that I'm counting but well, OK I am!
Nick doesn't believe that that is your grandfather - 'He looks too young!'. What is his secret? Don't tell me the fresh Canadian air? I will be so jealous!
3 Comments:
Those are the best kind of photos!
Lookin' good lady!
Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for all your comments on our blog! It's much appreciated, we always love reading them.
We're looking forward to an update on YOUR blog. It's been nearly a month you know! Not that I'm counting but well, OK I am!
Nick doesn't believe that that is your grandfather - 'He looks too young!'. What is his secret? Don't tell me the fresh Canadian air? I will be so jealous!
Margaret
Post a Comment
<< Home