Nomadic No More

Sunday, March 08, 2009

A day with Emily

Our day with Emily was already last year but we had so much fun that I wanted to share.


A great day to head to Kits Park - Emily loved the swings, especially when Chris was pushing her! Check out her huge smile!!



A snap of Chris demonstrating how to pump on the swings....

A two hour nap :-)


Taking me on a tour of her house.


A snuggle with Cathy bear and her blanket.


Chris and I may be low on the toy side but let me tell you - this collection of rocks, sticks and shells is a big hit Emily. It's the first thing that she asks to play with when she arrives at our place.
Of course, clean up from the shells is fun too.

Chris even shared his prized beer bottlecap collection with Emily!!

Ah, yes Mah Jong tiles are great building blocks - especially since I cannot remember how to play the game :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the cutest kid I've ever seen! She must have beautiful parents! : )

8:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home