Nomadic No More

Thursday, October 02, 2008

This space is reserved....for Dad.

Here are some fun photos of Dad.

Slippers, house coat + jacket = smoking apparel (on the front porch) If it was really cold then a toque was added to this eclectic mix.

Dad and I challenged each other to race car video games while on the ferry to pick up "his son-in-law" from the Vancouver Airport back in November 2005.

Grandma Luty, Dad and I in Winnipeg in January 2005.

Knowing that Chris wasn't a huggy type of guy - Dad broke him in gently, ahem!

Dad never did care for champagne and orange juice....but somehow loved to mix tequila & whiskey with coke!!

Family photo from 2006.

Three generations photo from Feb 2007.

This is the hillbilly moving company aka Dad's R us!

Mom and Dad helping Chris and I move into our new flat in Victoria back in 2005. This is Dad's Tom Selleck moustache......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been hoping you'd get back to blogging. Look forward to any updates you're able to get out.

Scott/Pen

5:13 a.m.  
Blogger Okanagangirl said...

Beautiful Ness; what a fitting way to remember your dad....his smile was always sincere and he will always be smiling with you.

12:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home