Nomadic No More

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bear (1/2 wolf 1/2 husky)


My oldest brother Chile (red dog) and litte bro Bear
Getting cozy

Can you see the 4 litre milk bottles around the mat?? Yes, that's Bear's passion - he chews them until they are dead.
Mom couldn't resist getting Bear to mush - yes, that's her antique sled
I don't know if the sled survived the ordeal - he loves sticks!
And he also loves Chile's ears....



Apparently this is just "play time"......

Do you see the problem here?? Chile is 6 years old and Bear is 3 months old....can you tell who the Alpha male is? We always thought it was Chile as he can be very aggresive towards other dogs - especially white dogs (he howls at them) WHAT were my parents thinking?? Good thing that they get along.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Okanagangirl said...

good thing that they get along...would that be your parents or the dogs?
We were concerned that Chile would be sporting pierced ears...did you notice Bear 'hiding' in his 'spaceship'?
The antique sled (ummm bought it for $5.00 at Save-On) survived. Our woodpile has not...it gets depleted every day-Bear steals a piece every time he walks past. Chile has killed 4 tennis balls in a couple of weeks.
Sigh...please hurry over here, we need a break from puppy-watching!

4:45 p.m.  
Blogger Mama Bear said...

Okay...those are cute dogs but I have to say I am so not ready for all that work...I mean they are some serious responsibility!! Little Dude's Grandparents want to get him a dog this winter!! I don't think I am up to it!

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

They are so cute, and so well behaved!
I will think of them as I remove the blonde and red hair from my black clothes!
(you could have warned me!)

7:13 a.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

Seems like they have quite the friendship! Love their names and they look SO cute and cuddly... although their idea of 'play time' really scares me!

3:37 a.m.  
Blogger Scott & Penny said...

Wouldn't adopting a kid be easier? You can have ours, Penny wants babies, and I have to have one with her or she'll leave me. But, that doesn't me we have to keep it...Michelle....want a kid?

8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home