Chris' work took us out for a night of 10 pin bowling with dinner and drinks on the house - it was very good for mingling. I wasn't on Chris' team either so there was much heckling :-)
(Yes, he's yawing - really excited about the bowling me thinks!)
Alright, alright, what I will tell you is that my team didn't come in LAST PLACE! There was a nail emergency and I didn't play too well after that.....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
3 Comments:
I hope he didn't fall asleep at the table!
The real question is...whose team won?
Erica, those were my thoughts exactly - who won?
Although the fact that Vanessa didn't mention it - does that mean Chris won?
Alright, alright, what I will tell you is that my team didn't come in LAST PLACE! There was a nail emergency and I didn't play too well after that.....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Post a Comment
<< Home