Nomadic No More

Friday, January 05, 2007

Quiet Country Chirstmas

He lives in Canada now, eh.
Dad & his buddy Mr. Christmas tree (ya, Chris bought Dad this t-shirt on his travels through China & we allow him to wear it in the country in the privacy of his home :-)
Mom and Dad (in another controvercial shirt, what can I say - he likes color!)
Mom & I decorating the Christmas tree
Mom & I watching White Christmas on Christmas Eve - notice the lack of boys in the room??

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Wow! I love the pictures of mom and dad!
Fabulous t-shirt too!
I had forgotten how TALL your dad was!
He towers over that tree!
then I scrolled down...
You mom is BENDING OVER to put the ornaments on...okay, that is one short tree!
ha ha ha
;)

And may I say in closing, you look wonderful! Just beautiful.
Wish I could see the real thing!

7:12 a.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

Chris looks very amused and a little bit worried/unsure in his Canada hat. Be proud, Chris!

And your Dad's t-shirt is very... eye-catching! hehe

Love all the Christmas photos Vanessa. And watching White Christmas on Christmas Eve - a well-deserved break from all that tree decorating!

That's the spirit!

Also, great photo of your Mom and Dad.

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger Mama Bear said...

I have to say Chris has suprised me at his willingness to do what it takes for a photo shoot! Vanessa's Dad I like colour also:) Your parents place looks so cozy ...I will not show Dan your tree (although Solon could easily have put decorations at the top) because I have been mentioning we need a taller tree and he will use that tree somehow as proof positive that our little tree is over the top.

11:08 p.m.  
Blogger Vanessa said...

My Mom didn't decorate this year..and let me tell you - she is a x-mas junkie! It's because the house is under SEVERE renovations. So she bought a small potted tree to plant after the holidays and I brought the decorations! She was really pleased by decorating just a little bit and not with her full 52 rubbermaid totes, complete with Dickens Village, little people and fake snow!! It was fun.

9:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home