posted by Vanessa @ 4:01 p.m.
Vanessa, that is HILARIOUS! I have tears streaming down my face. You make a gorgeous elf!
I couldn't get this one to work.:(
You have been tagged Vanessa
Okay, I finally got it to work.Too funny!I had no idea what a good dancer you are!;)
I just like the fact that my legs are skinny!!!
Rebecca - what is this "tagging" all about???? Fill me in!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Vanessa, that is HILARIOUS! I have tears streaming down my face. You make a gorgeous elf!
I couldn't get this one to work.
:(
You have been tagged Vanessa
Okay, I finally got it to work.
Too funny!
I had no idea what a good dancer you are!
;)
I just like the fact that my legs are skinny!!!
Rebecca - what is this "tagging" all about???? Fill me in!
Post a Comment
<< Home