Do you think that next time you could make it a three-legged race? (Yeah, I know, like a 10km run isn't hard enough!) But... Nick and I would be prepared to make a sizable donation - as long as you post photos to substantiate it! Maybe for a shorter run?
Uh Ness, a 10K run in Winnipeg would mean you'd actually have to be IN Winnipeg...I know of several people (some even have the same last name as us) who would be happy to sponsor you guys!Congrats to both of you for participating in the runs - and all for charity.
4 Comments:
Way to go Vanessa!
You both look amazing!
I'm so PROUD of you!
XOXOXOX
Thanks Rick, sign me up for a Winnipeg 10km ok??
Awesome! Well done Vanessa and Chris.
Do you think that next time you could make it a three-legged race? (Yeah, I know, like a 10km run isn't hard enough!) But... Nick and I would be prepared to make a sizable donation - as long as you post photos to substantiate it! Maybe for a shorter run?
Uh Ness, a 10K run in Winnipeg would mean you'd actually have to be IN Winnipeg...I know of several people (some even have the same last name as us) who would be happy to sponsor you guys!Congrats to both of you for participating in the runs - and all for charity.
Post a Comment
<< Home