The Terry Fox Run




I ran this years Terry Fox run (10km) with the Teldon team (a company that I worked for from '98 - 01). Tanya, her daughter Emily (in the pram) and her mother-in-law, Liz (visiting from Perth, Australia) walked the 5km route. Norma & her man, Greg ran the 10km route and I was waaaaaaaaaaay behind them (and everyone else for that matter). I did manage to knock 5 minutes off of my previous 10km run - so that was good news. Tanya & Norma rescued me on the last leg to the finish line......thank goodness otherwise, I'm sure that I would have tried to convince someone to give me a piggy back.

2 Comments:
Ummm...its called a stroller!!!
Who is teaching you how to speak Canadian over there, eh?
Pram???
What is that for nonsense???
(as Rebecca always says)
Yeah Vanessa!!! Wow I wish I could do that...or even just had the desire to do that!
Post a Comment
<< Home