Nomadic No More

Thursday, September 07, 2006

What European City do you belong in?

You Belong in Amsterdam
A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).
What European City Do You Belong In?
I found this result rather ironic as I LIVED in the Netherlands for 1 year and loved it! I miss my "family", the language, the zest for life, the dropjes (black licorice), the fashion, the museums.....my list goes on and on. I'd say it's time for a trip :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Okanagangirl said...

A trip yes! a move - nah ah!

5:49 p.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

DJ did it and he belonged in Amsterdam too!

6:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home