Nomadic No More

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mt. Seymour Peak






Two weekends back Chris and I went to check out a trail that we'd done on snowshoes this year. It's up at Mt Seymour, which doubles as a ski resort as well as a hiking haven close to Vancouver. Here are some shots we thought you'd enjoy - although it looks chilly - it was almost 30C! Hot for Vancouver/BC summers - and those of you from Manitoba, I'll have you know that there were mosquitoes out in swarms - I got at least 2, well maybe 3 bites!
You'll notice the very "rooty" photo - I did end up slipping at one point while decending the vines. Chris caught that one camera as well but if you'll notice this is MY blog and so I get to edit the photo selection.....much to his dismay :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama Bear said...

Beautiful scenery!!! I want to go hiking again someday....I love the shots... its good to know some youngsters like you two so you can take Solon up the mountains when he is a little older...And us elderly parents can wait at the bottom enjoying some cool ones!

1:57 p.m.  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Sure - is Solon available on the long weekend?? You and Dan can man base camp and have our dinner ready for our return. Deal?

4:24 p.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

Nice oranges!
Did Chris pull that orange out of his butt????

:)

2:13 p.m.  
Blogger Vanessa said...

No oranges were harmed in the taking of this photo!!

5:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home