Nomadic No More

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Becky's Going Away BBQ

Becky, a friend and fellow Teldonite is moving back to her homeland, New Orleans. We sent her and her daughter off after an evening BBQ down at the beach. Here's a few shots, no tears now - she's coming back for visits! Virginia, showing us the route to New Orleans
Tanya and Emily hanging at the beach.
Gifting Becky with Red Bull and Driving Anthem volumes 1 & 2 to keep her awake on her 4 day drive down south.
The Sunset at Spanish Banks
Virginia & Becky - safe journey ladies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Its always hard when friends move away, and I'm losing another one to BC...what's the deal with that place?
They steal all the good Manitobans.

ps Yes we did eat the fish and it was delicious. Bella said, "Mmmm...I like this chicken."

pps What's that about friends moving away and coming to visit? Huh? What now? What would a visit be? I am unfamiliar with this phenomenon.
hint hint

8:46 a.m.  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I know, I know....Chris has come around to the idea of a road trip in June of next year. I'll be darned if I'm gonna come back to minus 50 again!! I love you but not that much :-)

7:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home