Nomadic No More

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Work Photos

We love food, so my department holds "Eat-a-thons" every once in a while.

The regulations:

  • Bring in a dish (breakfast, lunch or snack (am or pm)
  • Wear elastic banded trousers
  • Eat breakfast
  • Eat morning snack
  • Eat lunch
  • Eat afternoon snack
  • Warn your family that you won't be requiring any dinner that night
We work on the 11th floor and have a fabulous view of downtown, the north shore mountains(....it's hard to actually work some days) this is one of our balconies.


I got a little excited about the samosas - but hey, who wouldn't?!
I don't really need to explain anything here do I???

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Love the shot of you stuffing your face!

6:48 p.m.  
Blogger Mama Bear said...

Eat-a-thons...a fab view...gotta like your work place!

1:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the white stuff on the end of the samosa? I grew up in Kenya, scoffing down lots of lamb samosas and we always bit the corner off, squeezed a lemon in to it and finished it off in no time! We never put any white stuff on there!!! But one can always learn, right?

10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Vanessa said...

White stuff = mint, yogurt sauce - something or other. Very tasty!! Perhaps we had to make up for the fact that is was vegetarian?!

5:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home