The Chief - 3rd peak




Our apartment is like a sauna and we are currently experiencing above average temperatures - it was 42C in the interior and 32C in Vancouver - that's almost unheard of. Anyhoo, to escape the heat Chris and I went and hid in the trees on Saturday. We hiked the 3rd peak of the Chief in Squamish - I've been to the other 2 summits of the Chief many times but for some reason or another I've never bothered with the 3rd peak. It was well worth the walk, it's less technical - there are no ladders or chains to climb and the best part is that there are less people!!

3 Comments:
Love those pictures! Just beautiful...
For someone who trips over her own two feet, I wouldn't have dared go near those vines - that picture will give me nightmares!
But it looks like you had an amazing time. Very jealous. Biggest hike I do these days is to the fridge and back...
Hi Vanessa! Your pics throughout the blog are fantastic! And your most recent adventure looks beautiful! I'll certainly write more another time - just wanted to let you know that I was peaking in on your life and the husband I've never met!! Hi Chris!!
That looks beautiful!
So do you, by the by.
You look amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home