Nomadic No More

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Does this make you want to go to the Dentist??


On my walk home today, I noticed a painting on the window of a dentist office. I have NO IDEA if/how they have any clients whatsoever......I wanted to run and hide. The picture on the window is a massive tooth (tacky, but I can live with it) with a big red spot on the side of the tooth (ouch) and then shooting out from the red spot (the size of a black hole!) are red laser beam lines. I'm sorry but that's my international sign for PAIN - why would I walk in that office and think that it was going to be a pleasant experience?? yikes!!
Here's my rendition of the painting:

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Perhaps they are appealing to the massive masochist population in the city????

Alot of masochists around there, are there?

6:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home