Anniversary
Chris and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary on Tuesday 30th May! We had a lovely evening at a Thai restaurant and then saw a film. We didn't get home until midnight (gasp) it was a work night yet - wild times, I know it!!
I know that this sounds funny to say but we both agreed that it feels much longer than just three years. Only for good reasons though!! I feel like we've lived a few different lives since our wedding, I guess that there's proof:
- Living in Scotland
- Living in London
- Returning to Canada, reconnecting with family and friends
- 5 months apart with Chris returning to London to work and to await his Canadian Immigration papers.
- Starting a life in Victoria - together again!
- Moving to Vancouver
With all of that under our belts I thought that we'd be in the double digits for sure! I think that our thoughts are justified......now here's to another 50 good years.

1 Comments:
This is my singing to you both:
"Happy Anniversary to yoooooou.
Haaaaa-pppy Ann-i-ver-sarrrry to youuuuuuuuu! HAAAAAPPPYY ANN-I-VERRRRRRR-ARRRRRRY DEAR Ness and Chris!
Happy Anniversary tooooooo youuuuuu!"
(and many more!)
hee hee
By the way, that was in the key of G, and completely pitch perfect!
Honest!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home