Keeping up with the Jones
So here's my attempt at embracing technology....
step one: Sign up for blog.
step two: Name the blog (that's the best part isn't it?!!)
step three: Write....(umm, Houston we have a problem, I can barely make the effort to reply to emails - what am I doing here???)
step four: Come to terms with the fact that I'm really on board so that I can post some photos!! Don't they say that a picture is worth a thousand words....I take that to mean that I can post a photo and someone else can write about it??
Anyhow - just a little note on "Nomadic No More" - that's me, I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'll not be taking off for years and years of fanciful travel and backpacking. Yes, yes I will have to (gasp) take a vacation like the rest of the working population!! I know that you're all feeling extremely sorry for me, I thank you in advance for your sympathies. How I am going to trek in Nepal, visit India, return to Oz, bungy in NZ, swim in lake Titikata, huh???
While I try to figure those things out, I thought that I'd post some photos and travel thoughts about my (and our - hi honey!) travel experiences.
Here goes nothing...

3 Comments:
Yay! Now I can read about all your travel adventures and live vicariously through you1
I think that's why blogs were created in the first place!
And yes that is a picture from WAYYYY back when.
I still hate every picture of me but this one is decent.
hurry up vanessa, get out of the shower!!!!!!!!!
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home