Nomadic No More

Monday, May 29, 2006

More photos from the May Long Weekend



This is our luxury adventure "home", yes those are our trekking poles (great in the snow) and my ice axe (it's a year old and never been used!). Yes, that's me waking up in our freakin' freezing tent as I don't usually wear my polar fleece balaclava to bed! Chris is busy in the bear food storage hut kitchen boiling snow to make coffee, and our evening's entertaining of travel scrabble - I lost but I think that it was to do with the fact that there is a letter jammed underneath the board (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it).

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Great pictures.
You know you're living in luxury when you have scrabble along.

And don't be tellin' me about wearing the balaclava to bed! Goodness! I don't want to hear about your kinky sex life!
;)

1:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home