Nomadic No More

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pam & Duncan - Scotland





Pam & I in Fort William
Pam & Duncan challenging us to a game
After clearning the table, setting up the black ball
Duncan & Chris enjoying the beer festival in Fort William
Chris enjoying a selection in Glen Coe
A litte bit excited about the beer festival
Duncan & Pam, our wonderful hosts
Chris and I out for lunch
Kelvingrove Museum in Glagow
a full sized plane at Kelvingrove

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Awwww...look at those adorable couples. It looks like you had a great time.
That shot of you playing pool....yellow ball corner pocket?
;)

12:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And....you didn't visit me!!!

1:28 p.m.  
Blogger Mama Bear said...

I wanna go to Scotland!! Looks like fun:)

2:28 p.m.  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Yes, Erica - I actually did sink many balls and surprised the HECK out of my husband :-) Not to mention, myself!!

10:33 p.m.  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Rebecca, my apologies, for some reason I thought that you had returned to the Netherlands....dang. A volgende keer, ok?

10:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home